Samsung’s Gear VR employs Fun-loving Company’s witch! KAYAC’s hot VR content!
Little Witch Pie Delivery, content produced by KAYAC in which
a witch flies in the sky, will be employed for the launch title
of the Japanese edition of “Gear VR Innovator Edition for Galaxy S6”
to be released by Samsung.
KAYAC has provided various content allowing users to
experience VR using head-mounted display,
including “Knights of Sidonia”and “After-school Dating”.
Samsung’s Gear VR is now available for trial
at Galaxy Shops nationwide. Try the immersive experience.
- The app is scheduled to be released in early May.
In our effort to continue focusing on VR content,
we are currently looking for new members!
PiNG-PONG THE DREAM MATCH
INPEX LNG PROJECT TOUR RIDE
Meiji Essel Super Cap campaign
Promotion booth for anime “Knights of Sidonia”
OZONE GENERATOR/Electric Bus Tours
If you are interested in VR content KAYAC has provided,
or have an idea that you want to realize,
please visit our mid-career recruitment page.
- 2020.12.16KAYAC Inc. will be in charge of planning/development of VR space in “Sword Art Online Synthesis - The Period of Alicization Project -”
- 2020.05.22"Teasing Master Takagi-san VR 1st Semester" launches today on the Oculus and Steam stores for JPY 1,490!
- 2019.11.25Anime "One Piece" 20th anniversary! Shibuya "Wano Country" plan kicks off on December 1st.
- 2019.03.16“UNKO MUSEUM YOKOHAMA” opens today! Reporting its all “Un(ko)-stagrammable” highlight at once!