If you have any inquiries, please inquire here.
Also, if you wish to voice any opinions, please attend the General Meeting of Shareholders. Let’s brainstorm together.
- When was the company founded?
KAYAC was founded in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo as a limited partnership corporation in August 1998 to provide a variety of Internet services. The head office was relocated to Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa in September 2002, and KAYAC Inc. was incorporated in Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa January 2005. The Yokohama Branch was established in Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa in September 2012 and operates to the present day.
Click here for details.http://www.kayac.com/company/history
- What exchange is KAYAC listed on?
KAYAC was listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers on December 25, 2014.
- What is the securities identification code?
It is 3904.
- When do you announce your earnings?
KAYAC’s fiscal year ends on December 31 and the interim period ends on June 30. The announcements of earnings are made in February and August, respectively. We also disclose quarterly performance.
- How can I see past performance?
Please see the quarterly financial reports and the performance and financial information shown on KAYAC’s Website. Our securities reports are shown in the IR library.
- When is the shareholder’s record date for determining payment of dividends?
The shareholder’s record date for year-end dividends is December 31. The shareholder’s record date for interim dividends is June 30.
- Do you have a shareholders’ benefits program?
Not at the present time.
- What is the number of shares per trading unit?
- What procedures should be carried out to transfer shares or change address?
Please contact our shareholder registry administrator, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited.
- When is the General Meeting of Shareholders held?
The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders is held in late March every year. We will notify shareholders as of December 31 of the time, date and location in early March.
- How should I exercise my voting rights at the General Meeting of Shareholders?
We send Notices of the General Meeting of Shareholders and voting forms to shareholders registered in the shareholder registry at the end of the record date for the General Meeting of Shareholders (December 31 for the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders). You may vote by:
(1) Attending the above General Meeting with your voting form; or
(2) Stating your approval or disapproval on the voting form and sending it to us.
- What is the contact for IR inquiries?
Please make IR inquiries here.