By using the site, you consent to the following.
The copyrights for all content (video, images, audio, text, designs, etc.) on the Site belong to KAYAC and third parties with legitimate rights.
The content on the site may not be used without obtaining permission from KAYAC in advance.
1. KAYAC shall not be liable in any way for trouble or damages arising from using or being unable to use the Site.
2. KAYAC does not offer any warranty or guarantees regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, or any other aspect of the information and content of the Site.
3. KAYAC may alter content, or suspend or cease operation of the Site without notice, and shall not be held liable for trouble or damages arising from such actions.
Information collection modules
3. KAYAC uses the Google Analytics tools provided by Google Inc. in order to analyze the information collection in accordance with the preceding Item for the purpose of improving this Site.
4. The methods used for data collection and processing by Google Analytics can be found at the link below.
5. Explanations related to Google Inc. terms of service can be found at the link below.
The Site is best viewed by turning on these functions in the settings of the following recommended browsers.
|Windows||The latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge|
|Mac OS||The latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox|
|iOS（iPhone、iPad）||Mobile Safari (OS version 12.0 or later)|
|Android||Chrome Browser (OS version 7.0 or later)|
Some older contents use Adobe Flash.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Use of the Site, and the interpretation and application of the site policies shall be governed by Japanese law unless otherwise specified. The Yokohama District Court shall be the court of jurisdiction in the first instance regarding all disputes related to the Site unless otherwise specified.