Who will get the world’s number one!? Worldwide HTML5 Exam released
KAYAC Inc. released “The 2nd Annual Worldwide HTML5 Exam”, an online test to measure HTML5 coding skills on browsers. In this free exam, users can check their skills while aiming to be ranked high in the worldwide ranking.
“The 2nd Annual Worldwide HTML5 Exam” has been implemented in cooperation with DeNA Co., Ltd., Microsoft Japan Co., Ltd., and Google Japan Inc.
■The course of your choice is now available on smartphone - “The 2nd Annual Worldwide HTML5 Exam”
- The first exam was held September 2012, and over 10,000 people took it.
“The 2nd Annual Worldwide HTML5 Exam”
URL ： http://jsdo.it/event/html5cat/2012/autumn
Period ： October 18, 2012 –
Questions Produced by KAYAC Inc., Pixel Grid, Inc.
Editorial Supervision by Futomi Hatano (Administrator of HTML.JP), Shunpei Shiraishi (Administrator of html5j.org), DeNA Co., Ltd.
- 2020.12.16KAYAC Inc. will be in charge of planning/development of VR space in “Sword Art Online Synthesis - The Period of Alicization Project -”
- 2020.05.22"Teasing Master Takagi-san VR 1st Semester" launches today on the Oculus and Steam stores for JPY 1,490!
- 2018.07.19KAYAC and Komatsu collaborate in smart construction business, and releases the new service "Kom Eye AR"
- 2018.03.26Kiyoyuki Amano joined into the PlayStation®VR content "Khalid Young Dumb & Broke VR" as a director.