“yaCreepy” series of addictive stress-relieving games - Five games simultaneously released at AppStore
Kayac Inc. (Head office: Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa; Representative Director & CEO: Daisuke Yanasawa; hereinafter called Kayac) announced the “yaCreepy” series of games dedicated to providing creepy feeling. Five game apps have been released simultaneously at AppStore.
On a damp day in the rainy season, or when you feel blue, or when you were scolded at work and feel exhausted after getting home… In such situations, launch and play these apps for a distraction.
■ Fish Man
Just cut fish men. A fish-shaped man runs around. Split him in two one after another with a sword.
■ Worm Bowls
Just receive worms in your palms. Worms come down from above. Fill your palms with worms.
■ Rotate Head
Just hit the skull button repeatedly. Hit the button and blow up the head as often as you can.
■ Kill Bee
Just let the chameleon-human eat bugs. Help the chameleon-human eat flying bees.
■ Ugly Hand
Just cut human-faced scars that grow on your hand. Keep cutting them until they go away!
Supported devices: iPhone3GS/iPhone4/iPhone4S, all iPad models, iPod touch (third generation or later)
Supported OS: iOS5 or higher
Animation: Rentaro Nozaki (who received Jury Award/Masakazu Amahisa Award at the International Animated GIF Awards in Feb. 2012)
App price: Free
- Packet communication fee is required to play these apps.
- 2021.04.30The Newest Hyper Casual Game "Ball Run 2048" Ranked 5 In Free Game Ranking in U.S.!
- 2020.03.26Along with the U.S. and Japan, "Park Master" achieves Free Download Ranking No. 1 in Europe!
- 2015.03.27KAYAC has created iPad diploma for Aiwa Elementary School, the World’s best graduation gift!
- 2014.12.10“Filters” released - World’s most unique camera filter