KAYAC is gearing up towards overseas markets, and we are actively looking for candidates with global mindset to help us unfold our business worldwide. If you'd like to be part of this, then we want to hear from you. Currently we are offering a limited package with great benefits. Here are some features:
- Flexible schedule and location for interviews (primarily by video-chat).
- Up to 3-month probation period to check mutual fit.
- Air ticket expenses to come to Japan will be covered.
- We will provide a ready-to-use accommodation during the probation period.
- Japanese language competency is not required to apply but please note that JLPT N4 or equivalent level is required to perform effectively in office.
Thank you for your interest in Kayac! No open positions except for designers at this time. Please check back.
- Social game designer
Experience in game and/or web design
Expert in using Photoshop and Illustrator Original service engineer
Kayac service designer
Client work art director・designer
- Professional experience of one year or more.
- Passion for creation.
- Open mindedness and willingness to accept cultural gaps.
- Readiness to learn Japanese culture.
- Japanese language competency. (JLPT N4 or equivalent level is required to perform effectively in office.)
* We don't evaluate based on your academic background, however it will be easier for candidates with Bachelor's degree to get a work visa.
* *KAYAC is a non-smoking company. Understanding in our non-smoking policy is required.
- KAYAC will cover air ticket expenses to come to Japan.
- Compensation will be decided based on your experience and mutual consent, with limited amount during the probation period.
- Company Housing (Dormitory)
- Visa Support
- Once you successfully pass application screening, we will set up an interview (via Skype video).
- You will have more than one interview - with our HR manager, team leader, and executives.
- If it is difficult for you to express yourself in Japanese, interviews can be conducted in English upon request.
- To pursue better mutual understanding and fit, you will have up to 3 months of probation period.
- After the probation period we (as an employer) and you (as a candidate) will reconfirm our agreement depending on your performance, language competency, contribution, attitudes etc. during the probation period.
- KAYAC will provide international employees with company housing during the probation period.
* Our evaluation will be based on 3 points - skills, Japanese language competency, and mutual fit.
If by any remote chance your or our expectations have big disparities then the employment might be ended upon finishing of the probation period.
|How to apply:||
- Please email your resume and photo with a brief introductory message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject of your message must include the position you would like to apply.
- Including your portfolio and relevant URLs is optional, but helpful.
- Mention your current Japanese level in your resume and/or introductory message.
* If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Message from KAYAC
KAYAC is an IT and web agency that works in a unique and playful way. We are really passionate about unfolding our unique services worldwide within next few years. That's why we need you to join our team.
These are only our first steps to gather globally-minded and unique individuals at KAYAC, thus we expect you to have the spirit of pioneers. It's an exciting experiment for us too.
We are still a young and growing company. There a lot of gaps to fill, in terms of work conduct or internal tools, because we are not a large established enterprise. We hope you will be ready to challenge and contribute to the growth of the company and growth of the team members as well.