If the user’s browser does not accept cookies, then features such as “mail magazine subscription”, “mid-career, fresh grad, internship job applications”, “inquiries” cannot be used.
Personal information and entered information is not saved in cookies.
The following are main purposes for cookies:
Job entries, inquiries
As a countermeasure against unauthorized access, we use temporary cookies for job entry and inquiry sessions. Personal information is not saved in cookies.
We use log data to grasp the website visitor trends and continually improve the navigation.
Use of SSL
For protection of personal information of our users, data transmission on this website is encrypted using the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer Protocol (128-bit SSL). If your browser is not 128-bit SSL compliant, then secure connection may not be guaranteed. We strongly recommend upgrading your browser.
Copyright and trademarks
All materials (text, documents, images, audio content) contained KAYAC's website are the copyrighted property of KAYAC Inc. or relevant third parties. No material from this site, any page therein, any document obtained from this site or any other Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by KAYAC Inc. may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without prior consent.
If you do post comments or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant KAYAC a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
KAYAC reserves the right to edit or remove any posted content which is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights.
We prohibit any of following actions on our website, which:
- - are invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable
- - are threatening, defamatory or causing damage to other users or third parties
- - are offensive to public order and morals
- - use the site content in commercial purposes without official permission
- - violate maintenance and functionality of this site
- - register false information
- - are deemed by our company as inappropriate
KAYAC makes no representation of any kind regarding the site content or any portion thereof. All Site Content is provided in "AS IS" condition and we expressly disclaim the liability for any of the following events:
- - damages caused by the content posted on our website, or the defect of the site
- - arising disputes and conflicts between users on any of our services
- - damages caused by user's computer environment, connection, or software
- - individual services listed on this site operate under separate terms of services
- - damages caused by or through use of third party links to or from our website
Google Chrome 12
Some of old contents use Adobe Flash
This website is link-free. Links to sub-pages may change anytime without prior notice, therefore if you wish to post a link to our site, we recommend using top page .
Latest update: July 7, 2011